Parking Stand Removal and Installation Instructions for Ninebot Elite and PTR
- 2.5 mm hex wrench.
- Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Make sure the Ninebot PTR is powered off and the charger is not connected.
- Tip the unit onto its side, being careful not to scratch or mar the wheels or handlebar.
- Using a 2.5 mm hex wrench, remove the left two fasteners shown in Figure 1.
- Using a Phillips-head screwdriver, remove the remaining two fasteners.
- Remove the Parking Stand (Figure 2).
- Install in the reverse order of removal.