Handlerbar version of MiniPro was designed for additional riding comfort and security. MiniPro with handlebar is a perfect upgrade for riders that want to have an option to use a handlebar control in addition to the knee control that comes standard in the regular Ninebot by Segway MiniPro.
Technical specifications are the same at in basic MiniPro configuration but additional valuable features are included.
- Handlebar kit
- Parking stand
- Quick release lock
- All required assembly tools
- Connect to the free mobile app via Bluetooth for full features: remote control operation, anti-theft alarm, speed control, customizable lights, vehicle diagnostics, and firmware updates
- UL 2272 Certified unit meets high standards of fire and electrical safety set by world-renown global safety science company Underwriters Laboratories
- 220 lbs payload, light-weight, and durable aircraft-grade magnesium alloy frame and 10.5-Inch pneumatic air-filled tires with military-grade shock absorption capability
- Dual motor engine delivers 1600 watts of power to safely reach top speeds of 10 MPH and distances of 14 miles on a full charge in a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains.
- Padded knee bar maximizes comfort and enables precision steering for more ergonomic control than hoverboards and electric scooters that rely on foot-pivot steering.
- Dimensions (unit) Length x Width10.3 x 21.5in
- Mainframe Height 20-34in (adjustable height)
- Weight Unit 28lbs Box37lbs
- Payload 85 – 220 lbs
- Applicable Age16 – 60 years
- Applicable Height 3’11” – 6’6″
- Machine Parameters Max Speed 10 mph
- Typical Range 14 miles Max.
- Climbing Angle15°
- Beginner Mode Can be disabled or enabled via App after 0.6 miles (1km) of riding
- Applicable Terrain Pavement, packed dirt, slopes < 15°, obstacles < 0.4 in
- Operating Temp.14 – 104°F
- Storage Temp.-4 – 113°
- FIP Rating IP54
- Battery Nominal Voltage 54.3 VDC Max.
- Charging Voltage 59.6 VDC
- Nominal Capacity 310 Wh
- Smart BMS Over-voltage / Under-voltage / Short Circuit / Overheating Protection,
- Auto-Sleep / Wake-up / Detailed battery information can be checked with AppMotor
- Nominal Power 400 x 2W Max.
- Power 800 x 2 WChargerNominal Input Voltage100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage 59.6 VDC Nominal Output Current 1.9A
- Charge Time 4 Hours.