Powered by Ninebot technology, the miniPRO is a hands-free, two-wheel electric scooter with safer features, higher speeds, and longer battery life. The miniPRO is built to easily traverse a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains.
- Connect to the free mobile app via Bluetooth for full features: remote control operation, anti-theft alarm, speed control, customizable lights, vehicle diagnostics, and firmware updates
- UL 2272 Certified unit meets high standards of fire and electrical safety set by world-renown global safety science company Underwriters Laboratories
- 220 lbs payload, light-weight, and durable aircraft-grade magnesium alloy frame and 10.5-Inch pneumatic air-filled tires with military-grade shock absorption capability
- Dual motor engine delivers 1600 watts of power to safely reach top speeds of 10 MPH and distances of 14 miles on a full charge in a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains.
- Padded knee bar maximizes comfort and enables precision steering for more ergonomic control than hoverboards and electric scooters that rely on foot-pivot steering.
- Dimensions (unit) Length x Width10.3 x 21.5in
- Mainframe Height 20-34in (adjustable height)
- Weight Unit 28lbs Box37lbs
- Payload 85 – 220 lbs
- Applicable Age16 – 60 years
- Applicable Height 3’11” – 6’6″
- Machine Parameters Max Speed10 mph
- Typical Range 14 milesMax.
- Climbing Angle15°
- Beginner Mode Can be disabled or enabled via App after 0.6 miles (1km) of riding
- Applicable Terrain Pavement, packed dirt, slopes < 15°, obstacles < 0.4 in
- Operating Temp.14 – 104°F
- Storage Temp.-4 – 113°
- FIP Rating IP54
- Battery Nominal Voltage 54.3 VDC Max.
- Charging Voltage 59.6 VDC
- Nominal Capacity 310 Wh
Smart BMS Over-voltage / Under-voltage / Short Circuit / Overheating Protection,
- Auto-Sleep / Wake-up / Detailed battery information can be checked with AppMotorNominal Power400 x 2W Max.
- Power 800 x 2 WChargerNominal Input Voltage100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage 59.6 VDC Nominal Output Current 1.9A
- Charge Time 4 Hours.